Join the Discussion
To create a fundamental shift in the way key stakeholders are responding to the protracted occuption in Palestine, the first annual Palestine Resilience Conference, 2016 will be held in Amman, Jordan. You have a unique opportunity to be part of that effort and help shape a new resilience agenda.
Please join an online discussion convened by UNDP around the following 5 questions:
- What is resilience – theory and practice?
- How can resilience-based approaches support the Palestinian project of self-determination against Israeli occupation and siege?
- How can resilience be built and integrated into existing aid policy and programming?
- How can we measure the impact of resilience-based aid programming?
- How does resilience thinking relate to the Palestinian narrative of sumud (steadfastness)? What are the links and how can they be harnessed for concrete solutions for Palestinians?
Use the hashtag #PalestineResilience on Twitter and leave your comments below.